Yeah, the `edit` plugin would work, and so would the more CLI-oriented `beet
modify album=foo`.

You could also import the with the flags `-ts`, which would turn on timid
mode—i.e., avoid trusting the current metadata—and then you can enter a manual
album and artist for the search.

One final option would be to turn on acoustic fingerprinting with the `chroma`
plugin, which could do a reasonable job at guessing the original metadata.

Adrian