Hello Daniel,

Here is part of my config related to your questions :

> plugins: bucket
> paths:
>     singleton: %bucket{$artist}/$artist/$artist-%asciify{$title}
>     comp: Others $genre/VA-$album-$year/$track-$artist-%asciify{$title}
>     default: Others
> %bucket{$albumartist}/$albumartist/$albumartist-$album-$year/$track-%asciify{$title}
> bucket:
>     bucket_alpha: ['[0-9]', '[ABC]', '[DEF]', '[GHI]', '[JKL]', '[MNO]',
> '[PQR]', '[STU]', '[VWX]', '[YZ]']

Please enter a bug <https://github.com/beetbox/beets/issues> with relevant
information if bucket plugin continue not to work for you.
About fetching tags, please have a look at the metadata plugins section
<https://beets.readthedocs.io/en/v1.3.19/plugins/index.html#metadata> in
the docs.

regards,