On Dec 10, 5:14 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Dermot Paikkos)
wrote:

> There are obviously other issues with your envirnoment or there is
> something in your script that you have not presented that causes this. I
> think you would be better advised to try and find the source of the
> problem that spend time trying to come up with work arounds.

Dermot,

Thank you for your input.  To view my entire script, please see my
post below.  Please let me know if you see anything in either my
script or the HTML page that could be causing this issue.  As for my
environment, I've got my Apache web server set up and configured as
per a few online Apache forums and HOWTOs, with nothing special taking
place.  I've created other forms and such with CGI for this project
and they all work as expected.  However, this was the first form that
used a password field.  All of my textfields pass EXACTLY what was
typed into them and I have seen password field examples online (such
as at W3Schools) that pass exactly what was typed as well.  If you
know of any type of settings for my Apache configuration that could be
causing this, I'd sure appreciate your pointers.

Cheers,

Sean C.
PekinSOFT Systems