Bill Jones wrote:
> On 12/4/06, Mug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Say I have 2 modules ( below pseudo codes ) , which the first
>> package ( InitGlobal ) will be used through out the other project
>> modules. However, InitGlobal itself would relay on some other
>> modules, which the modules using InitGlobal too.
>

> You can place the "special" packages in their own directory and point
> to it:
>
> BEGIN {
> unshift (@INC, "/special");
> unshift (@INC, "/special/packages");
> }
>
> use strict;
> use InitGlobal;
>
> HTH/-Sx-

Thank you very much Bill,

But may I ask a bit further because a bit can't get what should in terms
of 'special'
and what should in terms of 'their' and this piece of code should put to
where ? ( self
use or in the other all packages )

And if I didn't get mis-understood on what I've studied, 'use' still
comes earlier than
'BEGIN{}', so what is the mystery why this method can do that ?

Thank you for more hints, =)
Mug