Bart,

Thanks for providing this information in the body of your email.
However, it would be more helpful if you replaced the subject instead.
I am sure there are others, like me, who get a lot of mail.  I tend to
read threads which appear pertinent and ignore those which I have
learned are not.  With the Digest subject, there is no way of knowing.

Thanks for being considerate.

--
Art Alexion                                      Systems Engineer
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075