I've noticed this a lot on AT & T.  The customer gets a 2nd phone on
their account.  Then upgrades to Family Plan.  At the same time, they
decide to get unlimited texting.  This changes their account for some
reason.

Of course the above happens once every couple weeks.  Remember:  even if
your employee swears that they made no changes to the account, their 16
year old skateboarding pimple-faced kid could have made changes to the
account if he/she gave the family access.

Thank you,

Mark

x8142

P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail