I was wondering how many of you have used this product in production and if you
might be able to provide feedback. I have been testing it for several months in
an Exchange 2007 environment initially with OCS 2007 R2 and now with Lync
Server 2010. My experience has not been very good. Initially we had an issue
with the service stopping and starting, related to trusted service entries
having to be removed from AD. We were told this was related to having selected
a pooled setup on the back end. I recently installed in again and did not
selected pooled and again I had an issue with the service stopping. Apparently
there were some unknown entries in the database that RIM had to write a script
to remove. They said this can be caused by uninstalls or re-installs. Now my
current my client times out while trying to connect the server. It sometimes
gets in and sometimes doesn't. I was wondering if it gets better or if this
product will forever be problematic.

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.