Teus de Jong;481075 Wrote:
> Thanks for the info. Well it is confusing then, to say the least...
>
> The situation here is not as bad as I thought. I just looked and almost
> none of my albums have ID3 tags. I'll have to find out how these came in
> there.
>
> Teus

Try this in EAC:

- First, make sure you have a recent backup of your library, just in
case...

- Second, you must use the latest development version of EAC (2.44e or
later).  Earlier versions don't have the same filtering capability.
Download and install it if you don't already have it.

http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopic=57

- Load your whole library in EAC.

- Go to Tools > Options > Tags and check 'Preserve file modification
time when saving tags'.  This will keep file times from changing when
you make your changes.

- Hit F3 to filter (search) and enter the following:

Code:
    %_extension% IS "flac" AND %_tag% HAS "ID3"

In the file view, this should leave you with only FLAC files that
contain ID3 tags.

- Cut and paste to remove the ID3 tags and it will only perform the
operation on the files with extra ID3 tags, not the whole library.

--
JJZolx

Jim