mherger wrote:
> > Will this potentially be a way to circumvent the 100K track
> limitation
> > with the Smart Mix plugin? Seems like I should be able to create a
> > filtered library that would contain most of the "good" stuff based on
> > bitrate, genre, year range, etc.
>
> Yes, that's definitely a use case I was thinking about today myself. But
> first things first.

Oh, no rush for me, to be sure. Just curious. I'll just be lurking over
here until there's something to play with on my secondary system...

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2