mherger wrote:
> > Agreed. I have no issues writing SQL (assuming I understand the
> schema),
> > but that will definitely not be the case for most users.
>
> Get some sqlite client and start playing around with library.db: the
> library filtering is based on the tracks table. Genres will be tricky,
> as the IDs can change during scans. But its feasible with an additional
>
> relation to the genres table. Once you've got a good query, please feel
>
> free to send it to me and I'll be playing with it.
>
> Please note that the query is run at scan time. Thus even if the query
> does take a few seconds to complete that shouldn't hurt usability in
> daily use.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I've been using SQLite Expert to chase down some tagging consistency
issues. OCD enabler?

I'll put together some queries that would result in only FLAC,
non-Classical, non-Pop + whatever else it takes to pare things down to
less than 100K tracks. Even though the filtering is based on tracks,
joining with the genres table should not be an issue?

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2