Would it be possible to add something to search to help organize the
results?

Difficult to impossible without a considerable amount of work and lots of new code. I've always hoped to see a grid view at some point, which would allow to sort tracks by whatever column you want. But that would require major work. It's something I've been playing with years ago... before I got hired by Logitech :-).

I think there are a few 3rd party solutions which would help in your case. I don't remember all the names, but IIRC there are desktop applications for Windows and Java(?), as well as a plugin providing an advanced web UI (ext4* something in the name).

--

Michael