Played with it a little, and here a couple of quick observations:

- I'm only seeing a single page of results, ordered alphabetically, with
no pagebar or 'more' links. There's an 'All Songs' link, but it's not
linked to anything. The play/enqueue buttons for 'All Songs' works, but
only plays the items in that one page of results.

- I don't see how/where you can save a search.

- How does the genre text search work? Is it a simple "LIKE '%<text>%'"
or can you do anything more complicated?

- When a search item is set to 'range' or 'not in range', shouldn't a
second text box appear? I don't get one.

- When you've done a search, and click 'Advanced Search' in the
breadcrumb navigation, why are the search results from the prior search
shown below the form? Is there a use for this?