I still haven't had much luck with this and my server keeps shutting
down once I play music. I've disabled a lot of the plugins but I'm still
having problems. It was 3 since 3 updates ago or so I'd say, but I'm not
saying it has to do with the updates.

I didn't get anything else in the log other than what I already posted
for the artwork debug. Also, everytime I perform a clear everything and
rescan all the server seems to shutdown after it scans.

Are there any other specific debugs to turn on to figure out what the
problem is or should I just delete the server and start from
scratch(which I don't want to do considering the amount of work it is
getting all my right configs and plugins the way I like it). Thanks in
advance!