In regard to your second point, I am aware that it is the responsibility of the developer to document changes in the wiki release notes, I do so for every release, and I thank you for your willingness to help with any problems accessing the wiki.  I was, however, referring to the fancier release notes [1] that are compiled from the wiki release notes, and that these have been lacking a section for add-ons recently.  So, what is required to have an add-ons section added to the 'fancy' release notes?

Ryan

[1] https://www.blender.org/download/releases/2-93/

On 2021-06-07 06:00 AM, bf-committers-requ...@blender.org wrote:
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:05:36 +0200
From: Dalai Felinto<da...@blender.org>
To: bf-blender developers<bf-committers@blender.org>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Blender 2.93 Released!

Hi Ryan,
Are you talking about an add-on in particular? There are two related but
separate topics in your email:

1. Contributors credit
The script that generates the credits [1] is indeed be skipping the add-on
repositories.

2. Release notes
It is the responsibility of any developer that contributes code, to
document the changes and mention them in the (wiki) release notes [2]. If
an add-on maintainer needs wiki access they can contact me directly via
email or as dfelinto in blender.chat.

[1] -
https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/BDT/browse/master/utils/credits_git_gen.py
[2] -https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Reference/Release_Notes/2.93/Add-ons

-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto -da...@blender.org  -www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Op za 5 jun. 2021 om 07:10 schreef Ryan Inch via Bf-committers <