I suggest tex.stackexchange.com as a community that is very helpful for any
LaTeX or LyX questions. Here are two questions that might be relevant for
you:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/31406/get-rid-of-issn-urls-and-dois-in-references

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/125133/remove-issn-doi-url-when-using-plainnat-and-natbib