Is there a way to construct a Smart Group rule based on whether or not a publication is present in another group? In particular, I'm looking to reassess the way I organize some of my publications into groups (primarily static, but some smart as well) and would like to construct a Smart Group to track my way through this process by having it automatically track publications which are not in one of the groups which I've already reviewed.
--
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ