Dipesh -

As a doctor, you may find it interesting to know how the Shorewood Hills
side of University Bay Dr finally got fixed. Many drivers had been
complaining about it for years, and VSH basically shrugged and noted that it
slowed traffic down, which was fine with them.

Then the hospital and ambulance drives started complaining that this was
interfering with emergency vehicles and patient comfort.

I'm not sure if the hospital bribed VSH or just guilt-tripped them, but that
set of complaints managed to get the road repaved.


Robbie Webber
Bike Walk Madison Steering Committee
 www.bikewalkmadison.org
Join our group on Facebook!




On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Dipesh Navsaria <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> I'll also send VSH a note, although I'll probably get the same response I
> did about a huge pothole at the base of Univ Bay Drive and University Ave,
> namely "duh".  (I asked them if they'd pay for my soon-to-be-broken spokes
> if they weren't going to fill it, given it was right at a point where a
> cyclist more or less had to be, given traffic patterns, etc.
>
>
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org

Reply via email to