Dear Carlton,

Then if I have you correctly, there should be no constructive criticism on the listserve--"only preaching to a choir?"--anything short of such preaching is work of a devil--"troll in other religions?)

EW

Carlton Davis wrote:
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Eric Westhagen <[email protected]> wrote:
  
Dear Carlton,

Of course I was just "tossing that out" knowing full well such would not be
popular on Bikies listserv.  Yet I would expext that in the years prior to
1912 when autos were licensed, they were just as irate.  I pointed out the
license idea after it seemded the thread had gone on for more than a week
about counting bicycles and doling out improvements money.  Certainly a real
and costly license would settle many questions of counting and trail and
sharing questions.  That was all-----so as one writer on this site used to
all close with-------relax and have a beer.

EW
    


I understand, you were just being a troll for our own good.  Thank god
you're here to get us riled up and then calm us down afterwords.
You're a saint.


  
_______________________________________________
Bikies mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.danenet.org/listinfo.cgi/bikies-danenet.org

Reply via email to