Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce Wildlife Acoustics is reducing the price of our
Kaleidoscope viewer from $399 to free. The software allows viewing spectrograms
of any audio files but is particularly useful for reviewing ultrasonic bat
recordings and has many views and features specifically with bats in mind. It
is also a fully featured acoustic spectrogram viewer that provides a (now free)
alternative to other analysis packages. It has easy to implement audio filters
and FFT settings for any bioacoustic work.

Some info on using it with bat recordings:
http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/products/kaleidoscope-software-ultrasonic#viewer

<http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/products/kaleidoscope-software-ultrasonic#viewer>

and some info on using it with acoustic recordings:
http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/products/kaleidoscope-software-acoustic#viewer
<http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/products/kaleidoscope-software-acoustic#viewer>

Kind regards,

Sherwood Snyder, Director of Product Management
Wildlife Acoustics, Inc.
http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com <http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/>