Salut Frédéric,

As I said, this is available in the new versions of BSgenome
(1.36.2 in release, 1.37.3 in devel) which will propagate
to the public repos in a couple of hours. So make sure to
run biocLite() (with no arguments) in a couple of hours to
get any update that will become available today. Then try again.

Cheers,
H.