You should change the references in your vignette MSPC-User-Guide.Rmd not in
the bibliography.bib file.  In your vignette, use the tag not the title; so as
an example:

 [@ Using combined evidence from replicates to evaluate ChIP-seq peaks.]

would become [@Vahid_Jalili_MSPC_2015]

Once you submit your package to Bioconductor, a reviewer will be assigned to
formally review your package and advise on additional changes.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets