In the package I am trying ti submit to bioconductor, I got the following
error for check.

Warning in dir.create(output.file.dir) :
  cannot create dir '/home/pkgbuild/OutputEnmap', reason 'Permission denied'
Warning in file(file, ifelse(append, "a", "w")) :
  cannot open file '/home/pkgbuild/OutputEnmap/enrichmap_GO.xls': No such
file or directory
Error in file(file, ifelse(append, "a", "w")) :
  cannot open the connection
Calls: enrichmentmap -> write.table -> file

It seems I do not have permission to create a directory.
Does anyone know how to fix this check error?

Thanks,
Aimin