Many thanks, Vince! I will fix the printf and markdown errors.
With release date now not far off, I propose (Bioc policymakers please weigh in
if this is inadequate) to

- remove web browser communication from vignette, examples and unit tests
- evaluate stubs and/or "mocks" for possible use in a future release
- run full web browser tests on my own, separate from the bioc build

Any objections to this approach?

 - Paul