Hi all,

My package just got accepted and was added to the nightly build on Friday.
The build report shows error in installation which it did not show earlier
during package submission ( pkg submission issue here surfaltr · Issue
#2256 · Bioconductor/Contributions (github.com))

This is the current build (Multiple platform build/check report for BioC
3.14 - All results for package surfaltr (bioconductor.org)) error:

** installing vignettes
Warning in file(con, "w") :
  cannot open file
'/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.14-bioc/R/library/00LOCK-surfaltr/00new/surfaltr/doc/index.html':
No such file or directory
Error in file(con, "w") : cannot open the connection
ERROR: installing vignettes failed
* removing ‘/home/biocbuild/bbs-3.14-bioc/R/library/surfaltr’

There are several different solutions suggested in this stackoverflow page
(r - Installing package fails when building vignettes ((..)/doc/index.html
is missing) - Stack Overflow) . I do have ‘inst/doc’ in my .gitignore file
and was wondering if I need to remove it to fix this build issue or is
there something else I need to fix?

Thank you,
Pooja

P.S. I have tried sending this email a few times using the email address
linked to my package <gangras_po...@lilly.com> but for some reason the
email is not posted to the mailing list and I get a response that says 'The
message's content type was not explicitly allowed'