Dear all,
my package benchdamic has been giving TIMEOUT in the build results on
merida1
<http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/benchdamic/>
(release macOS) and kunpeng2
<https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/benchdamic/>
(devel Linux).

The devel and release versions of benchdamic are equal due to some updates
I had to do in both versions to avoid errors. Interestingly, the package
builds well in the macOS platform in devel (Iconway) while it gives TIMEOUT
in release. I held off reporting the issue until I had implemented the new
features, even though the TIMEOUT state has been present since the last
Bioconductor release.
The build report only seems to indicate that it times out while building
vignettes. How should I solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards.
Matteo Calgaro