Dear BIRD Users,

during the next week, you may expect our presence at CSNOG in Zlin, Czechia, where also Ondrej Zajicek is going to present about upcoming EVPN and MPLS capabilities of BIRD. This talk is expected to be in Czech.

I'm also going to attend NANOG 90 in Charlotte, NC, USA; if you wish to meet me there, just catch me … or send me an e-mail in advance to arrange a meeting. Please note that we probably aren't attending NANOG 91 in Kansas City in person.

See you in Zlin or in Charlotte!
Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.