> > On Jan 16, 2024, at 20:02, Pim van Pelt via Bird-users
> > <bird-users@network.cz> wrote:
> >
> > Hoi Maria,
> >
> > Thanks for the headsup! I have been anticipating learning more about the
> > MPLS plans (particularly now that we have Linux CP implementation of MPLS
> > P/PE). I'd love to learn more, even if my Czech isn't fabulous :)
> > Ondrej - if there's a presentation or other artefact with details that you
> > can share after your talk, perhaps I can use some Czech friends, or
> > Generative AI to translate it and learn about these upcoming capabilities!
>
> I’d be interested in the same material as well, but for the EVPN part ;)

Hi, here are slides (attached), they are in english.

The talk was in czech, there is/will be video recording public somewhere
(AFAIK), but most info are in slides, although just in basic points.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Ondrej 'Santiago' Zajicek (email: santi...@crfreenet.org)