On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 10:55:36AM +0000, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> disregard . I misread the first slide :)

Well, the first slide was about BIRD in general.

Most of the MPLS and EVPN code is protocol independent, but the
OS-specific code uses Netlink and assumes Linux. And some implicit
assumtions from Linux probably leak also into the OS-independent
code.

I have no idea how bridging or VXLANs works on BSD.

There is the new BSD netlink API, not sure if it covers also this
features.

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Ondrej 'Santiago' Zajicek (email: santi...@crfreenet.org)