Nick,

> Please don't spread misinformation. Whatever you think of the DAO hard fork,
> it's a simple fact that the Ethereum ledger was not edited.

This sort of email is unhelpful to this conversation, and it certainly doesn't
help with the perception that Ethereum is nothing but a bunch of hypocritical
Bankers 2.0.

Everyone knows you didn't edit Ethereum Classic, but the the hard fork, which
was re-branded as Ethereum, was edited.

- Greg

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.