Good morning Jose,

By my understanding, the sender needs to reveal some secrets to the receiver,
and the receiver will then know if it received 0 or 1 coin from that sender.
(At least from my understanding of MimbleWimble; it might not be the case for
CT, but MW is an extension of CT so...)

If voters send vote-coins directly to The Party, then The Party knows the votes
of particular voters, and may then dispatch subcontractors to dispatch those
voters.  It may be possible to have aggregators/mixers, but then you would have
to trust the aggregators/mixers operate correctly and send to the correct
destination party, and that the mixers are not recording voters.

Maybe in combination with something like CoinSwap or CoinJoin protocol would
work to obscure the source of coins: a voter would have to swap several times
with many, many other voters to ensure increased anonymity set (and then maybe
some voters may report their transactions to The Party).

In any case sending directly from the tx of the Voting Authority to another tx
to your selected The Party would let The Party members who secretly control the
Voting Authority records to figure out, which voters got which txouts of the
Voting Authority (presumably the Voting Authority has strict public records of
which txout went to which voter, in order to prevent the Voting Authority
secretly giving multiple vote-coins to a single One Man, All Votes).

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​