Good morning DING FENG,

While your concern is valid, the general intent is the below:

1.  We will use a scary name like SIGHASH_NOINPUT_UNSAFE to explicitly inform
to wallet and Bitcoin software developers that the flag is potentially unsafe.
2.  SIGHASH_NOINPUT_UNSAFE is intended to be used for specialty protocols like
LN, CoinSwap, etc. and not for general-purpose user wallets (except for Luke
Dash Jr wallet which explicitly rejects address reuse).  By default, this flag
is not set and address reuse is still slightly safe for common usage, modulo
other bugs in the implementation such as weak generation of random R (which are
already existing concerns for SIGHASH_ALL).
2.1.  Even for LN/CoinSwap/etc., SIGHASH_NOINPUT_UNSAFE will be used only in
the exact specialty protocol, and not e.g. for general wallet usage.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj