- Musig, by being M of M, is inherently prone to loss.

- Having the senders of the G*x pubkey shares sign their messages with the
associated private key share should be sufficient to prevent them from
using wagner's algorithm to attack the combined key.   Likewise, the G*k
nonce fragments should also be signed with the pubkey shares.