On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 01:37:59PM -0400, Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev wrote:
> - Musig, by being M of M, is inherently prone to loss.

It has always been possible to create M-of-N threshold MuSig signatures for any
M, N with 0 < M ≤ N. This is (a) obvious, (b) in our paper, (c) implemented at

https://github.com/apoelstra/secp256k1/blob/2018-04-taproot/src/modules/musig/main_impl.h

--
Andrew Poelstra
Research Director, Mathematics Department, Blockstream
Email: apoelstra at wpsoftware.net
Web:   https://www.wpsoftware.net/andrew

"Make it stop, my love; we were wrong to try
 Never saw what we could unravel in traveling light
 Nor how the trip debrides like a stack of slides
 All we saw was that time is taller than space is wide"
       --Joanna Newsom

            • Re: ... Andrew Poelstra via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
            • Re: ... Gregory Maxwell via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Gregory Maxwell via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Gregory Maxwell via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Gregory Maxwell via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Andrew Poelstra via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Andrew Poelstra via bitcoin-dev
  • Re: [bitcoin-dev] Schnorr ... Russell O'Connor via bitcoin-dev
  • Re: [bitcoin-dev] Schnorr ... Артём Литвинович via bitcoin-dev