It would be helpful to add the intermediate 'e' values computed to the
first four test vectors.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 2:08 PM, Pieter Wuille via bitcoin-dev <
bitcoin-dev@lists.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Here is a proposed BIP for 64-byte elliptic curve Schnorr signatures,
> over the same curve as is currently used in ECDSA:
> https://github.com/sipa/bips/blob/bip-schnorr/bip-schnorr.mediawiki
>
> It is simply a draft specification of the signature scheme itself. It
> does not concern consensus rules, aggregation, or any other
> integration into Bitcoin - those things are left for other proposals,
> which can refer to this scheme if desirable. Standardizing the
> signature scheme is a first step towards that, and as it may be useful
> in other contexts to have a common Schnorr scheme available, it is its
> own informational BIP.
>
> If accepted, we'll work on more production-ready reference
> implementations and tests.
>
> This is joint work with several people listed in the document.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Pieter
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Gregory Maxwell via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Gregory Maxwell via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Gregory Maxwell via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Andrew Poelstra via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev
              • ... Andrew Poelstra via bitcoin-dev
  • Re: [bitcoin-dev] Schnorr ... Russell O'Connor via bitcoin-dev
  • Re: [bitcoin-dev] Schnorr ... Артём Литвинович via bitcoin-dev