Hi Everyone,
     First portion of your First BIP is excellent- with this field the protocol
can actually attain HFT- by  pinning of value at time of trade for later
unblock scaling as a mark to market tool which is used in HFT.

The Second BIP of a minimum price would never allow Bitcoin to pass the SEC
test of a viable asset. - I hope that portion was actually a Joke since it
makes no sense economically.
If one has ever seen a stock drop 90% in one day then you would understand the
volatile nature of future valuation.

Prices have to be able to go higher and lower based on market demand and not
tethering to perceived norms. If the US dollar was crashed and it went down to
Venezuelan currency levels [hypothetically then where would your 50k limit lead
the currency} Never say never-

Best Regards
XX