While I'm not entirely convinced yet that accertaining non-ownership of an
input is a robust method of solving the problem here, I also see little
reason not to amend BIP-341 as proposed. The ScriptPubKeys in question is
already indirectly covered through the outpoints, so it is just a matter of
optimization.  Furthermore in the consensus code, the ScriptPubKeys are
part of the UTXO data set, and it is already being retrieved as part of the
transaction checking process, so it is readily available.

I'm not sure how much my opinion on the topic matters, but I did include
this kind of functionality in my design for Simplicity on Elements, and I
have been leaning towards adding this kind of functionality in my Bitcoin
demo application of Simplicity.

Regarding specifics, I personally think it would be better to keep the
hashes of the ScriptPubKeys separate from the hashes of the input values.
This way anyone only interested in input values does not need to wade
through what are, in principle, arbitrarily long ScriptPubKeys in order to
check the input values (which each fixed size).  To that end, I would also
(and independently) propose separating the hashing of the output values
from the output ScriptPubKeys in `sha_outputs` so again, applications
interested only in summing the values of the outputs (for instance to
compute fees) do not have to wade through those arbitrarily long
ScriptPubKeys in the outputs.