Indeed, I reiterate that using the Tor network for Bitcoin or whatever
protocol not related to the Tor Browser (ie browsing and HS) does not
make sense, for plenty of reasons

But using the Tor protocol outside of the Tor network (and inside
browsers for wallets for example) does:
https://github.com/Ayms/node-Tor#presentation and
https://github.com/Ayms/node-Tor#phase-4-and-phase-5, anonymizing nodes
can just be already existing bitcoin nodes, example:
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/18988#issuecomment-646564853