Besides, all silent payments are mined at the end of the day, so they are still
transactions that are included in publicly auditable blocks.

The only thing that changes from the user's point of view is that these
addresses cannot be heirarchically derived with BIP44 (or any other path for
that matter). Nobody else can find out the HD paths of an address anyway.

- Ali