We're open to changes in the wordlist. We'll accept pull request
replacing potentially offensive words by another more neutral, which
also fits all other requirements.

Putting the wordlist together is really hard job and we spent few
sleepless nights on that. By the way, words "murder, black, people"
are contained also in Electrum wordlist and nobody complained yet :-).

slush