This an excellent idea, because i proposed the same thing previously.

these bip 39 mnemonics are IMO too hard to remember.

using NLP we could generate a gramatically correct sentence out of 128
completely random bits which is possible to remember. information could
be encoded in the selection of words but also in the choice of the
syntax tree.
if i had too much spare time this would be an excellent project.