Patrice,

It looks to me like you will need to at least un-configure and re-configure
the BizTalk Group & Runtimes, I think this will mean recreating the
databases also.

You will first need to export all you applications to MSI files so you can
re-install them when this is completed.

This all can be done via the BizTalk Server Configuration console, I think
the steps are (have not tried it), save the configuration, un-configure the
group (may force you to un-configure the runtime), re-create the BizTalk
Group specifying the new the BizTalk Server Admin group, then re-create the
runtimes.

If you have multiple BizTalk server this will become much harder.

It might be an idea to test the process in a test or virtual environment
first.

Bill Chesnut

BizTalk Server MVP