From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Hatch
Sent: Monday, 17 September 2007 12:14 PM
To: BizTalker@listserver.readify.net; BizTalker@listserver.readify.net
Subject: [BizTalker] Command Line BRE Policy file import

Hi everyone

I am currently investigating whether you can import an BRE Policy XML file from
the file system directly into the BRE in BizTalk Server 2006, bypassing the
"Business Rules Engine Deployment Wizard", so that I can then use BTSTask to
add policies to a BT06 application.

So far I haven't found anything on the web, BTSTask doesn't support this and I
am trying to avoid using the assemblies that come with BizTalk (like I have
already had to do to stop and start a BT06 application from the command line).

I'm sure you guys have had this issue so can anyone tell me how to get around
it? If a custom tool is needed does anyone know where one can be found?

Many thannks

Regards

Andrew

IMPORTANT
1.      This email and any attachments are confidential.  Any unauthorised
dissemination or other use of these materials is prohibited.  If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies.
2.      Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and
defects.  Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
3.      Protecting your privacy is important to us.  Our privacy statement and
further information is available at www.oakton.com.au.

to unsubscribe to this list, please send a message back to the list with
'unsubscribe' as the subject. Powered by mailenable.com - List managed by
http://www.readify.net