Hello all,

We have a really great .NET developer available right now.

He has excellent skills and experience, very solid computer science fundamentals. Great communication skills.

This guy does not want to work in a consulting company however, and all of our current open .NET roles are with consulting companies.

So if your company is looking for a great new .NET team member then please let me know.

Thanks

Andrew Stuart

Managing Director
Flat Rate Recruitment
Head Office:
68 -72 York St
South Melbourne, Victoria 3205
Phone: 1300 55 91 92
Phone 03 9696 1616
Mobile: 0417 034 241
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.FlatRateRecruitment.com.au

to unsubscribe to this list, please send a message back to the list with
'unsubscribe' as the subject. Powered by mailenable.com - List managed by
http://www.readify.net