I have found a processing plant for my sheep and the labels for my cuts
have been submitted for approval by the state board of Ag.  I have
scheduled processing for 12 lambs the friday before thanksgiving.  I had
to agree to take all the offal, hides and heads back to dispose of due
to the BSE scare having changed everything.  This is no big problem,
however I remember someone discussing tanning of the hides.  I would
like to send these off for tanning.  I really hate to just bury the
hides when they are really pretty.  I would do it myself, but I have not
done that before.

Anyone know where to have the hides tanned?
Cecil in OK