Tom, are you sure she does not have any milk? We had a ewe that bagged up, had
her twins but would not let them nurse. IT turns out it must have hurt her when
the lambs tried to nurse to the point she would walk away. What I did is hold
her against the wall in the jug while helping the lambs to nurse every two
hours around the clock. She finally started letting the lambs nurse willingly
after two days. My suggestion would be don't give up on getting them to nurse
untill you are sure she has no milk. If she bagged up my guess is she has milk.
As far as quantities for bottle feeding there is a ton of info if you Google
bottle feeding lambs.  I am not a real experianced shepherd but all the
research I did when we were going through our ordeal I formed the opinion that
if a ewe did not "violently" reject a Lamb chances are she could let them nurse
if she has the milk. Dave