I've never dispatched a sheep before. When you all say "behind the
ear", in what direction are you aiming? towards the spine, or towards
the other side, or towards the front of the head?

I would have thought the best entrance would be behind the head into
the brain, trying to break the spine and also stop the brain. No?

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies.