On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 08:40:23AM -0600, Jared Lyvers wrote:

> What would adding XML to blackbox help w/.  Maybe I missed an earlier
> thread.  How would XML improve the BB experience?

i dont konw that it would add anything to blackbox itself, however the
OP was suggesting that XML-based configuration files could make
configuring blackbox easier to modify via existing (3rd party) tools. if
configuration is "easier" for someone then i suppose it is an
improvement to blackbox. i'm personally happy with the current method of
configuration, but i'm certainly not going to complain about additional
flexibility. however, i'd rather not force everyone to switch to xml if
they like things as they are, hence my suggestion to have an extra tool
to convert between xml and the bbconfig files.

Russ