On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Dave Serls wrote:

> Trying to build some (CVS) source on a Mandrake 10.1 system.
> I've manually added the Xwindows headers due to lame use of the Xorg
> by Mandrake, but still can't get configure to run.
> I added the Xorg 6.7.0 headers, but there's no Intrinsic.h -- wassup?

I see the other posting answered you needed a specific rpm.

Anyways, I don't see the use of Xorg lame or causing any problem.

In fact, I have found that interchanging most components with a mix of
Xorg and Xfree86 works fine. And blackbox should (does) not care whether
it is built with Xorg or XFree86 or mix of Xorg and XFree86.

Also 6.7.0 is way out of date.

  Jeremy C. Reed
  http://bsd.reedmedia.net/  -- BSD news and resources