On Saturday 08 December 2001 19:04, you wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 06:00:56PM -0500, Paul Kincaid wrote:
> > I'm looking for a way that if you select "Exit" from the Blackbox Menu
> > that you are prompted to exit rather than it just killing everything and
> > kicking me out to the console.  You don't know how many times I have
> > accidentially exited, killing everything that I was doing....
>
> I've always had something such as:
>
>         [submenu] (Quit!) {Really quit?}
>                 [restart] (Restart Blackbox)
>                 [exit] (Quit Blackbox)
>         [end]
>
> Just to make it slightly harder to accidentally quit.

Nice.  That does work, but it is a hack to something that I think should be
in blackbox.  It is pretty a standard programming practise to prompt the user
before something like this, in my experience anyway.

>From my brief knowledge of the code base, I don't think it would be very hard
to implement a user prompt in the shutdown() method.

I am sure Sean will add this to the TODO list, and it will get done
eventually.  Please correct me if I am wrong. :-(

Cheers,

Andy