Hi Sean!

On Sun, 09 Dec 2001, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> Welcome to the blackbox world where a simple feature request leads to
> 8 different ways to skin the proverbial cat that do not involve
> changing blackbox.

Will you really take care of the "end users"? Only two users want an
exitconfirm option (Andy and yourself). Seems the rest of us does not!

Why do you ignore the bbexit tool suggestion? Or what's about a patch?

> I believe this would be a valuable addition. [...] This is a lot more
> polite to the end user and is expected behaviour.

As an "end user": it's not polite for me and i do not expect it. Exit
never confused me nor did i ever killed a session by mistake.

One reason for me to use bb: no dialog boxes!!

> Please go to the sourceforge site and add a request for this item.

Request for a tool or a patch - many blackbox users will thank you

Mark

Mark